Friday 29 August 2014

Spring Headpieces: Visual Diary and Creative Spaces

 Here's some of the visual stimulus inspiring my Spring headpieces.
I'll start with lovely, old pastel-coloured diamante brooches.
Jewell colours.
 Flora.
 Lace and pink vinyl.


 Dyeing pink silk and organza.


 
 
 

 



 

Two big, papery pink, sequin embellished fleurs bought in Paris. Transported to the House of Flora 
wrapped in the corners of my suitcase.
 


 Creative spaces.
 
Enjoy your weekend.
I will be house-keeping.
And, fashioning a bit of frippery.
 


 
 
 


13 comments:

  1. I have a passion for vintage rhinestone jewels, Flora. Those are so pretty and perfect inspiration for your gorgeous creations....Mimi...xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mimi, aren't they lovely?? I bought them both at the Karuna Hospice Art Market for $2!!! I love them. Xx

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous color Flora! Those headpieces are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kim, thank you for your kind compliments. You always look great in hot pink. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the combination of hot pink with the black lace.

    SSG xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is striking, isn't it? Still uses my favourite 'colour' black but adds to the effect. :D

      Delete
  5. These are gorgeous. Perfect in every way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Imogen! It is lovely to see you, so chuffed about you almost finishing your study!!! Never know when we might need a good lawyer! Xx

      Delete
  6. Always creating such beautiful pieces, I love them :)))) Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mel
    As soon as I make my first million, I am placing an order for one of your gorgeous over-sized flower fascinators. I just love them!
    <3
    Pia

    ReplyDelete