Friday 30 August 2013

MBFF and Flora

 I'd be lying if I didn't say I was chuffed
seeing that Flora on the catwalk.
At City Hall. Under the dome.
 
 
A part of The Brisbane Arcade Group's parade.
Here's the peony lovely.
 

I have Dale Olsson to thank for her passion for all things of tonsure beautification.
Dale has The Hat Box.
Here she is on stage, taking a bow and a wave at the end.
I didn't have the latest Charlotte Olympia Perspex frippery to carry.
 
Nor the matching the sandals.
And, frankly the weather here is 5 degrees above normal.
Hot, even.
So, I had to a last minute wardrobe change.
In between getting out of the chalkface in record time.
Packing up junior workers. Pronto.



Luckily, I'd booked an appointment for big hair as the accessory.
A do without that stalwart donut underneath.
By professional hands.
And, no-surprise a black ensemble underneath.
Enjoy the snippets.






If you squint hard, you can see our Governor General in a bright orange suit, Her Excellency Quentin Bryce
second from the far right.
She's bought a few favourite pieces from The Hat Box.
 




1 comment:

  1. This looks like a marvellous event...so cool :)) Everyone looks amazing. Love the black ensemble :)) I hope you have a gorgeous weekend doll Xxx

    ReplyDelete