Wednesday 28 November 2012

In the Wars

To be honest, I'd be lying if I didn't say I've been in the wars.
Including complications from a dental procedure that have stopped me from doing the likes of this, as above.
I've been in lunging and squat absentia for weeks.
The blog's eighty-seven-year old mascot's demonstrating a hoarse cough.
Before.
After.
I've got a mountain of this to do, again.

With no allowances for any frippery on a very tight timeline.
And to make it worse, blogger still won't let me upload any new photographic nonsense.
Sad.
So, I can't finish telling you about the Guild's Craft Fair.
Here's some lovelies from days gone by, from giftstore Linen and Lace at Cleveland (above) and A's lovely cottage garden needle cases (below).
I'll just have to get cracking, without any distractions.
No time for artful arrangements.
Or Flora production.
It's bread and butter time.
 How are you going with your end of year timelines?
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment