Monday 24 June 2013

One a Day

 
 I'm in love with a bunch of polyester flowers.
Can you tell?

 I saw these the day Mr Fascinata (in golfing absentsia) bought the House of Flora
new lounge cushions.
And, this holiday has seen me able to go in and get a bunch.
Tricked up with water in the vase.
Smoke and mirrors.
 In, or out?

That sheer polyester beauty has seen a spike in Flora's studio output.
These materials laid out, at the ready. 
 

 Channelling a bit of Carolyn Quartermaine with that mark-maker paper background.
 I moulded a piece of guipure lace. That piece of foam equals the corner
of someone's forehead.



 Continued the venture, back inside. Me and the remote control.







 Stay poised; I am going to try to do one creative frippery per day.
While the chalkface is away.


2 comments:

  1. Hello lovely!! I hope you had a great weekend. The striped dresser is gorgeous. Love the flowers as well, it all goes so well. These pieces you are creating are magical...a piece a day, I hope you reach your goal :))) Enjoy your week xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very creative work! congratulations!!!
    Have a good week, dear!!! my g+ for you!!!:)))

    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete