Tuesday 12 March 2013

Creative tYpES

 I wore this One-of-a-Kind Flora patterned tulle corsage to the chalkface yesterday
and came home with greenish-tinged hands.
Dyeing calico for the Calico-Capers workers, tomorrow.
There's nothing not to be thankful for about being a 'creative type' as my friend S calls 'them'.
The morning light's lovely at the moment.
The season's changing.
My Yogini friend D, calls the light, Goddess Hour.
She said it was good for your well-being.
I really should take up where I left off.
 

 
 



Made a mood board for a work in progress.
That LV (as below) skirt's $11,000+.
Who would have imagined?
Those 1950s vintage Champagne flutes
cost me $2 each.
 

 I use most things, but frankly I am too afraid to
use these. They're over fifty years old and I'm
scared some of the frippery 'round these parts could break them.
 So, they are useless, in sorts.

 This is the bias of the fabric, it really does make a better everything.
It's the topic of d'jour with the workers this week.
I love a good bias.
 Not sure where I am going.
This bead and sequin bow's on a journey.
 
Any plans for the weekend?
I've got a life-drawing workshop at the House of Flora.
 I scratched up this study to rival Karl Lagerfeld.
 


My niece is in charge.
She's one of Flora's house models.
 And the host.
Have a sweet week. Engage your creative side.
 
 


3 comments:

  1. That green fabric with the dots is wonderful....that would look great on one of your workings! I hope you have a wonderful week doll xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. 50 year old glasses? WOW! Loving the headpiece in the last picture!

    P.S. Want to follow each other on bloglovin?

    WWW.ROXTHEFOX.COM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good way of describing, and good paragraph to obtain data
    concerning my presentation focus, which i am going to convey in university.


    Review my blog post - Free Sex

    ReplyDelete