Tuesday 19 March 2013

People, I'm Busy

People, it's been busy. It's the second last week
before the chalkface shuts for a two week holiday.

There's very little time for frippery.
I'll be sifting through this mountain.
 A-B-C-D-E...
Don't expect anything sometime soon.
I won't be dyeing or artfully arranging anything.
 
This will remain a day-dream. 
On the upside, I get to trot out the Amnesty quilt
for a chalkface working bee during the last week. Nice.
If you are paying attention, you'll know it's
been around five years now.
All hand-sewn.



Can't believe I am back on board making these again for a workers' 'do.
Wild Cupcakes.
Have to get them moving.
The mood boards for Calico Capers need finalising.

 

 Fashion Illustrations finished.



 Calico Capers wearable art sorted.

 

 


 

Stay organised, break-it-down step by step.
Scaffold the scaffold.

How's Easter looking?
Too early to think about?
 


No comments:

Post a Comment