Monday 7 January 2013

Flora Holding Court at The Hat Box

I am chuffed to announced that this Wednesday, 9 January, I will
be holding court at The Hat Box, Gallery Level in the Brisbane Arcade.
At your service.
Delighted to help you choose that Racing Carnival hat or
special occasion
headpiece.
I'd be lying if I said I am not excited.
Please come and visit me and play!
There will be some Flora Fascinata's one-of-a-kinds
and lots of lovely others, too!
Today I packed up the Cartier carry-all, to show Dale a
few more confections.
 
 
 This bag actually housed Mr Fascinata's man-bag, but I
put it to good use.
The studio needs a good zhu zhu after a frenzy of creative energy.
Better get around to it.



To check out the wide range, click here, for enquiries please phone Dale at 07 32102455 or email info@thehatbox.com.au.
See you there, lovelies.
 
 


1 comment:

  1. Magnificent goods from you, man. I have understand your stuff previous
    to and you're just too wonderful. I really like what you've acquired
    here, really like what you are stating and the way in which you say it.
    You make it entertaining and you still take care
    of to keep it smart. I can't wait to read far more from you. This is really a terrific site.

    my website ... hip to waist ratio

    ReplyDelete