Tuesday 15 January 2013

Pretty Blue

How are you going with your 2013 transition?
To be honest, it was Karl's frippery from 2010, that
saw me winging my way through a small batch of blue dye
and a set of lace cat ears a couple of years later: today precisely.
Granted, that I did go to the inspect the chalkface's garden
and do a bit of resuscitation with a garden hose full of annoying water-blocking kinks,
and spraying out of a classroom window.
I also took down the Christmas tree.
Forget pretty blue, blue funk is more apt.
A truly confronting day.
Here's Karl's camellia ears from the photo-booth campaign.
I'd be lying if I said I didn't like it.
2010's nonsense.


The dye bath.




And a band of French lace.
These ears could only mean fun!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Dainty! I think I might have to pop one in the post for you! X

    ReplyDelete