Friday 4 January 2013

Millinery Royalty

 I trotted off yesterday to see lovely Dale Olsson
the owner of The Hatbox, on the Gallery Level, in the Brisbane Arcade.
 I wore Alannah Hill's frou frou, just for focus.
 
Dale is the ultimate 'go-to' in Brisbane for stunning headwear.
Here she is with Richard Nylon.
Ever so stylish at the Melbourne Cup.
And with Phillip Treacy.
Dale also frequently judges Fashions on the Field,
and gives very good style advice.
From the moment I met her, I decided that no matter what
the outcome was, I was going to learn something.
And I did.
Here's my Chanel jumbo tote.
Rework and recycle.
Will have to do for the moment.
The exciting news is that I now have a small selection of Flora-One-of-a-Kinds
in her beautiful boutique!
These two included.
 
Please contact her if you would like to look at my work or any of the likes of:
Patricia Balmer, Ann Boyle, Kim Fletcher, Neil Grigg, Kylie Heagney, Jonathan Howard, Kathy Neumann, Richard Nylon, Suzy O’Rourke, Elizabeth R, Phillip Rhodes, Sandra Robson, Liza Stedman and Karen Valentine. She also stocks the exquisite hats from Stephen Jones, London.
Each milliner has his or her own distinctive style and will also custom make to your requirements no matter whatever the occasion. Weddings are a specialty – The hat Box can make every bride’s dreams a reality, as well as providing headpieces for every member of the bridal party.
Gentlemen are also catered for with a range of Akubra felt fedoras, bowlers and top hats as well as genuine Panamas from Ecuador.
 
 
 
 
 



 


2 comments:

  1. That's wonderful...well done you!! I adore the two included showing here, the black one is outstanding, would wear that or the other one even...your work is gorgeous!! Big congrats to you :)) xx

    The Dainty Dolls House

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dainty Doll, you are the loveliest. Thank you! X

      Delete